march overload.

i'm completely smitten over the winter weather today here in northern california. it's cold (california cold) and rainy and it just gives off the warm and cozy vibe.
i'm lovin' it.
just found out about an event that could possibly get me to go to popscene again:
"Thursday, March 1st ::GUEST DJ TED LEO
GUEST DJ TED LEO of TED LEO AND THE
PHARMACISTS.FUNNNNNNNNNN. Record Release party for the debut album of ALBERT
HAMMOND JR. Look out for goodies courtesy of Filter Music Magazine!"
one problem: it's the same night as snow patrol... so it seems i'll have to pass on it. though i will be seein' him the next night, and my experience with "guest-band popscene djs" aren't good. they usually suck. something makes me say teddie would be different, but why bother convincing myself if i can't go?
okay. time for me to head home & continue with my billions of projects (more on those later).
xoxoxo
nicole.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “march overload.”

Post a Comment


i support:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oxfam America banner

me.


© 2006 simple stories | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.