salmon nigiri.

these pillows are super cute. i'd get one. little sushi pillows. mmm i could go for sushi for lunch/dinner soon.

---------------
it's been a little hard for me to blog lately... been working 'til pretty late every day, 'round 7:30/8 so when i get home i just basically make dinner, and watch a tv show then go to sleep. not much fun.

though tonight i'm going out to an event my friend leticia is putting on. it's at emma's (mexican food&bar) in downtown san jose. it's an art/music show. come check it out.

1 Responses to “salmon nigiri.”

  1. # Blogger psylentjay

    you had me at sushi. holla at me!  

Post a Comment


i support:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oxfam America banner

me.


© 2006 simple stories | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.