monkey biz-nazz!

yesterday i came into work around 8:30ish and i am walking to my cubbie to set down my stuff, and i see what i think is my co-worker lorna.

my first thought is: wow. lorna is here early.
...
my second thought: why is she wearing a fuzzy russian hat? ... and why does she look so much shorter?
...
then i realized... THAT ISN'T LORNA.

it's a GIANT GORRILLA.
...
people kept walking by and proclaiming...

"lorna has a lot of hair".

"oh wait.... what is that? is that a monkey or a bear?"

yesterday was a good day.

0 Responses to “monkey biz-nazz!”

Post a Comment


i support:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oxfam America banner

me.


© 2006 simple stories | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.