new hair.

berenice, my hair stylist best buddy fixed up my nasty hair monday. she's still gonna trim it for me, but check out the new color. my hair's a little on the greasy side, cuz i haven't washed it since then. no it's not dirty... because of the color + bleach from highlights i wanted my natural oils to keep it from getting too dried out. dang. don't judge me.



thanks berenice! muah! love you!

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “new hair.”

  1. # Blogger Avi

    I want to see! The pictures aren't working.. And FINALLY someone other than me is a big nerd and reads Daily Kos n stuff  

Post a Comment


i support:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oxfam America banner

me.


© 2006 simple stories | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.