she drove it like she stole it.

back at work today; i'm still sick. i've been sick with a nasty cold since friday. bleck. christmas was good despite the nasty cold. we (nate & i) spent christmas eve at my parents house with my sister, ben & my cute lil' nephew dylan. he's about 1.5 now and boy is he super cute (that's me & him).

he is completely obsessed with cars... so he got really excited whenever he opened a gift and it was a car... he'd go.. "ca... ca... ca... ca..r....".
......................


had a good christmas, but more on that later.


i went to buy my ted leo ticket through virtuous and tickets were sold out, so i rushed over to the tickets.com site to see if they had any available, and luckily they did. so i bought two in case teshia/jocelyn or whoever else didn't get tickets yet.


ok. just a short post for today... more once i upload my photos.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “she drove it like she stole it.”

Post a Comment


i support:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oxfam America banner

me.


© 2006 simple stories | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.